* Net Profile: View 360 degrees or smaller sectors. Keep watch as the footrope tends the bottom or net. Monitor fish as they enter, go over, or under the net. Watch the net change shape with adjustments and cross currents effects
* Downsounder: A full screen downsounder helping ensure that no fish go undetected
* Split Screen: Downsounder over net profile. Two transducers operate simultaneously for a double view. Downsounder monitors the footrope and bottom, and marks fish in center. Profile transducer scans the net opening in high-resolution. Plus, you can make sure fish are not passing under the net by using the 'zoom-window' feature
* Water temperature and depth: Sensors within the sled give you accurate information at the headrope
* Built rugged, yet lightweight: The TCS385 sled, when submerged, adds just 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) to the headrope
* Ruggedly Built and Dependable
* Five transmits upon triggering. The sensor carrier stays on the net to eliminate refitting for every use.
* Up to 6 sensors can be operated with WESMAR trawl sonars. Up to 4 sensors can be operated with other brands of trawl sonar.
* WESMAR CS30's have a battery life of 700 hours. The full charge time on the CS30 Smart Docking station is just 5 hours.