1. LEGAL INFORMATION:
1.1. Identification and ownership:
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34 / 2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Holder exposes its identification data.
- Owner: CANARYTRACK & ELECTRONICS, S.L.
- Commercial Register: Commercial Register of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Sheet 206 of the General Companies Volume 1637, section 8, page GC-29744, 1st inscription.
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B35744374
- Address: OPDR s/n. Edificio INTERCOP 2-Izq. Puerto de la Luz. 35008, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Gran Canaria. SPAIN
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: www.canarytrack.com.
The purpose of the website www.canarytrack.com is to provide customers and the general public with information relating to CANARYTRACK & ELECTRONICS, hereinafter The Company, to the products and services offered.
1.3. Conditions of use:
The use of the website grants you the status of User, and implies full acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
- Legal Notice
- Cookies Policy
If you do not agree with each and every one of these clauses and conditions, please refrain from using this website.
Access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with The Company.
Through this website, The Company provides you with access to and use of various contents that The Company or its collaborators have published on the Internet.
To this effect, you are obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by The Company, other users or any other Internet user.
The Company reserves the right to remove any comments that violate current legislation, are harmful to the rights or interests of third parties, or which, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
The Company shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the comments system, social networks or other participation tools, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4. Security measures:
The personal data provided to The Company may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to The Company, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, The Company cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although The Company uses all the necessary means and takes the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The Company has obtained the information, multimedia content and materials included in the Website from sources it considers reliable, but, although it has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained is correct, The Company does not guarantee that it is exact, complete or updated. The Company expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this website.
It is forbidden to transmit or send through the Website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of The Company or third parties. The contents of the Website are for information purposes only and under no circumstances should they be used or considered as an offer to sell, a request for an offer to buy or a recommendation to carry out any other operation, unless expressly indicated. The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Website, links or information obtained through the Website, without prior notice. The Company is not liable for any damages that may arise from the use of the information on the Website or that contained in the Company's social networks.
1.6 Cookies policy:
The Company does NOT obtain or retain information about visitors to its Website.
1.7. Links of interest to other websites:
The Company may provide access to third party websites by means of links with the aim of informing you of the existence of other sources of information on the Internet where you can expand on the information offered on the website.
These links to other websites are in no way a suggestion or recommendation for you to visit the destination websites, which are beyond the control of The Company, and therefore The Company is not responsible for the content of the linked websites or for the result you obtain by following the links.
Likewise, The Company is not responsible for the links located on the linked websites to which it provides access.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between The Company and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by The Company of its contents or services.
1.8. Intellectual and industrial property:
All rights are reserved.
All access to this Website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without the express prior written consent of The Company.
1.9. Limitation of liability:
- The information and services included or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company periodically incorporates improvements and/or changes to the information contained and/or the Services that may be introduced at any time.
- The Company does not represent or warrant that the services or contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, notwithstanding the fact that The Company makes every effort to avoid such incidents.
- The Company declines any responsibility in the event of interruptions or malfunctioning of the Services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Likewise, The Company accepts no responsibility for network failures, loss of business as a result of such failures, temporary suspensions of electricity supply or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused by causes beyond The Company's control.
- Before taking decisions and/or actions based on the information included in the website, The Company recommends that you check and contrast the information received with other sources.
This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish law.
Provided that there is no rule that obliges otherwise, for any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, the parties agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the province of LAS PALMAS (GRAN CANARIA, SPAIN), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Should you have any questions about these Legal Conditions or wish to make any comments about this website, you can send an e-mail message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
1.12. Protection of personal data:
This website includes a contact form, to be filled in by the interested party, in which data such as name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. are requested. The processing of this data is carried out in accordance with the security measures established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. The Company, as the data controller, informs you that the data collected are intended to respond to your requests, such as: queries, request for quotation... At any time, the interested party may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion (oblivion) and/or opposition, limitation and portability in relation to the data provided on the form.
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- To obtain from The Company confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the personal data and to the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third parties or international organisations; if possible, the intended period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period. This includes the right to a copy of the personal data undergoing processing on request.
- To have inaccurate data rectified or, where appropriate, erased, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To object to the processing of their data on grounds relating to their particular situation.
- To have the processing of your data restricted, which means that your data will be kept but no further processing activity will be carried out for a certain period of time. This right could be exercised in the following cases:
- Where the accuracy of the data concerned is in doubt.
- Where, after the retention period has expired, you do not want the data to be erased because you consider it necessary, for example, in order to lodge a complaint.
- When you consider that your data are being processed unlawfully, in order to prevent their erasure by the controller, while the lawfulness or unlawfulness of the processing is being verified.
- When you have objected to the processing, while the controller takes a decision on the matter.
- To exercise these rights, you can send your request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or file a complaint with the supervisory body, which in our case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if The Company has not responded to your request or if you are not satisfied with it.
2. WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
CANARYTRACK & ELECTRONICS, hereinafter referred to as The Company, guarantees that the products supplied are free from defects, and are operational according to their specifications. In case of failure or breakdown, The Company establishes the following warranty conditions for its products.
2.1. For equipment supplied:
- Equipment and parts: Those established by each manufacturer.
- Coverage: Those established by each manufacturer.
There may be limitations for fungible elements: magnetrons, translators and similar.
2.2. For services rendered:
- Period: 3 months from the date of service.
- Coverage: This guarantee covers exclusively the material or part supplied by The Company.
2.3. Exclusions (applicable to equipment and services):
The following concepts are expressly excluded from these warranty conditions:
- Expenses for travel, stay and maintenance of technicians outside the place where The Company has offices.
- Transport, customs and clearance costs for goods sent outside Spain.
- Operational training services for users.
- Readjustment services due to causes beyond the control of the equipment itself.
- Consumables such as batteries, recording paper, etc.
- Claims on equipment that has been subjected to the following circumstances:
- Faulty or inadequate installation.
- Entry of water, liquids or other external agents.
- Exceeding of supply voltage limits or voltage peaks.
- Inadequate and/or unauthorised handling.
- Repairs by unauthorised agents or personnel.
- Inappropriate use or use outside the range for which it is designed.
- Impacts or mistreatment beyond the supplier's control.
- Force majeure.
- The warranty in general does not cover in any case amounts greater than the defective product itself.
- Any requirement due to the application of new regulations in force after the registration and/or commissioning of the equipment.
3. QUALITY POLICY:
CANARYTRACK&ELECTRONICS (hereinafter; The Company) is a company dedicated to the "Installation, repair and maintenance of naval electronic systems and radioelectric inspections. Sale and after-sales of naval electronics".
It aims to ensure that the quality of the services it offers reflects the expectations of each customer, thus ensuring the long-term success of the company. For this reason, and by the consequent wish of the Company's Management, a Quality System has been implemented in the organisation based on the requirements established by the current European standard, UNE-EN ISO 9001 "Quality Management Systems. Requirements".
The aim of the Quality Management System is customer satisfaction, thanks to the fulfilment of the established requirements, within the established deadlines and prices, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements. To this end, the quality system has the following objectives:
- To know the totality of the company's resources, as well as its capacities, thus allowing the planning of work and interdepartmental coordination of the company and thus achieving an increase in customer satisfaction.
- To manage the correct execution of the work, carrying it out correctly the first time, in order to avoid unnecessary expenses in modifications and/or repairs.
- To train personnel, as a fundamental factor that will help to strengthen the organisation's resources, undoubtedly the most important value of our company.
- To stand out for the rigour in meeting deadlines for the completion of the installations, avoiding problems of all kinds that force us to stop forcibly. In this sense, preventive maintenance of our infrastructures to achieve the minimum repairs is one of our objectives.
In order to carry out our policy and achieve our objective, the unconditional support of all the company's personnel is absolutely necessary, expressed through a firm and constant commitment to quality. This declaration is the faithful commitment of the Company's Management to comply with the established requirements and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Content updated in November 2019